- Category : SERVICE
PA Architects operate on the philosophy of obtaining for our clients the maximum benefit from the established opportunities and latent potential that their project provides.
We achieve this through:
- A design management approach to projects that carefully balances, coordinates and refines the elements of time, cost, quality and resource allocation.
- Consistently innovative and engaging architectural design, without excessive budget expenditure. Our practice has developed a proven reputation for cost effective and practical
design solutions, which are also dynamic and progressive cutting-edge architecture.
- Maintaining and advancing a knowledge and expertise of current industry legislation, building standards, by-laws and statutory codes.
- An evolving and intimate understanding of building technology, including monitoring contemporary approaches to the use of emerging techniques and materials.
- Expertise and experience with multiple software platforms, to produce accurate documentation data ranging from detailed CAD or REVIT working drawings output, through to multimedia design presentations and photo-realistic 3D computer modeling.
- Maintaining hands-on contact with the building, real estate and property development industry to enable close monitoring of current and emerging trends and opportunities.
- An ongoing commitment to sustainable design principles, which seek to reward both the client and the built environment with an efficient managed design solution.
- Effective and responsive communication not only with our clients, but also with local authority officers, sub-consultants and contractors.